Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas!!

Wow! Has been more than a month since my last post... how time flies...

Had been busy at work and at home with little time for baking. Even had to turn down some opportunities to create cakes.

My little girl is going through the 'terrible twos' phase and her bad temper is ignited by the smallest thing that goes against her wishes. She'd then cry inconsolably for the next hour. I'm almost pulling my hair out!

Anyway, here are some cookies and treats I made last year for the Christmas season. I pray I get sometime to do the same this year.

1) Marshmellow Snowman



Marshmellows coated with white chocolate, on a skewer. M&M buttons and noses. Eyes and hands are piped chocolate. Easy to make and oh so cute!

2) Christmas cookies

An assortment of chocolate cookies (recipe taken from wilton), decorated with royal icing, which I packed in little bags and gave away to dear colleagues in the office.

How long did it take to decorate these? Back-breaking long.




3) Joy to the World!


The Lord is come! Christ bring salvation to the nations and we celebrate with joy, the birth of baby Jesus.


Stained glass effect created using coloured piping gel.




A Merry Christmas to all! May you experience the real joy of Christmas.

1 comment:

SIG said...

That is amazing the stained glass. Wow. Love the Christmas cookies too