Saturday, May 30, 2009

Exam stress!

No, my kids are too young for exam stress. They are still in pre-school and enjoying every minute of it. My colleague's children and feeling stressed out about their exams and thought I could bake some cupcakes to cheer them up. She wanted the cupcakes to say a few words of encouragement and this is what I came up with.


I did not have much time to think about the design nor do the decoration, so I tried to make it simple. The bears were added on to add 'life' to the cupcakes.
This bear says 'Perservere'.


This bear feeling the pressure of study...


And this one, my favourite, taking a well deserved break.




I heard the cupcakes were well received. And I've been requested to conduct a cupcake decoration lesson for the girls. Will find time...

If you are feeling stressed about study or work or family pressures, do encouraged by our Lord's promise :

Isaiah 41:10 (New International Version)
10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment: